Apr 20, 2007

Seriously weird

I got this from my grandmother this morning. And as one who doesn't really relish forwarding forwards but still wanting to share it, here it is. It is crazy!

YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

Don't cheat! It takes less than a minute. Work it out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to eat out. (More than one but less than 10)


2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold.)


3. Add 5.


4. Multiply it by 50.


5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757...
If you haven't, add 1756.


6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.






You should have a three digit number.








The first digit was your original number (i.e. how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE!



This kind of stuff is absolutely crazy to me. I don't get it, but it fascinates me...I know, simple minds and all...but the part of me that almost wanted to be a math major in college really loves this stuff.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That's so wild!! Who comes up with this stuff?

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Love it, love it, love it......