Jan 7, 2010

Umm, I'm back?

I can't promise that this is the beginning of new blogging spurt, but here are the highlights from the last 6 months. Wow, it really has been that long since I posted.

  • We moved to Fairway, KS (Shawnee Mission Pkwy & Mission Rd)
  • I started working at the cafe (snack bar) at Prairie Life Fitness Center in Olathe and now also work in the nursery.
  • Hannah turned 1!
  • She has 6 teeth, working on the 7th.
  • She's cruising but not walking.
  • Jeff works a few shifts at Kite's sports bar in Shawnee (too bad it is a K-State bar...) and is working with some folks to start a company for metabolic health (Innovative Metabolic Solutions)
But, you probably already know most of that.

We're doing well. We are blessed by the support we have received from our families and friends, and are learning what a gift that support is.

1 comment:

Mira Conklin said...

Hi Heather! Glad to see you blogging again, however sporadically :) I've started to "follow" a couple of blogs, so now I'll know when you have posted! How exciting that Hannah is one! Hope things are well for you guys--I think of you often.
Love,
Mira