Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It has been an eventful week in the Clinger household. Christmas Eve was lovely, and I hope you all got to experience our mid-evening greeting! (See my last post.) My Christmas present from Jeff was tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Cincinnati, including a stay with my aunt Michelle, uncle Tom, and three cousins. I'll post pictures of our time with them when I have a chance to upload them. Too cute!

We came back to Indiana long enough to get packed for Kansas and lead services Sunday morning, then we hit the road again to drive to Kansas! (In case you're wondering, I did at least half of the driving, and even made it as far as KC before falling asleep...quite the accomplishment!)

We hung out with some of my extended family yesterday and then rang in the new year at my mom's. Some of those pictures I will post, and not others. ;-) Let's just say Jeff cannot be trusted with the camera. I did make it to the new year, although I got some quick naps on the couch mid-evening. Today we're headed to Topeka to see my dad and step-mom. Then we're pretty much unscheduled, except for seeing some friends and heading to Lawrence Thursday to spend the rest of our time with Jeff's folks. I love vacation!!!!

I don't have anything terribly thoughtful for the new year, just wishing you a happy one and sending warm fuzzies! I'll post pics sometime later in the week.

No comments: